Is thought to vegetarians, then usually automatically think of slim people with a healthy diet. American research shows indeed that the number of obesity cases among vegetarians is much lower than in carnivores.
Yet it is a myth to think that the pounds will if you go for vegetarian diet is automatically fly from. Tasty puff pastries, fatty cheeses, chips and cookies are after all just veg. However Vegetarian weight loss is certainly not impossible. The trick is to focus on the many fruits, different vegetables and nuts and seeds which are all very healthy for you.
The vegetarian diet seven days
That lose weight with a vegetarian diet can, proves it 'vegetarian diet for seven days. This low-calorie diet you stick to an intake of 1200 kilocalories. It is a high-carbohydrate diet, which means you much pasta, grains and legumes eat. You should not get this feeling hungry.After a week, you will be able to fall between 1 and 5 kg.But since it is a diet where you consume very few calories, it is not recommended to follow this diet for more than 2 to 3 weeks.
Avoid the pitfalls
The vegetarian diet for seven days is not a guarantee for a stable, slim, vegetarian life. You could easily In the longer term without a strict diet to lose the desired pounds with a vegetarian diet. It is hereby smart note the following points:
• Cheese. Cheese may be a good source of the necessary fats and vitamins. Are However, in some types of cheese the fat content is so high that a restriction of the food of this is in place. High,
• Pasta. A product like puff pastry is often used as the base for a savory pie. Tasty, but a product without much nutritional value, while the calorific value is high.
• Butter and cream. Especially with the "flavor" of vegetables is often made use of butter or creamy sauces.Do not! These thickeners dodge through the use of fresh herbs or a stock cube and seasoning. Make a cream sauce instead of a tomato-based sauce. Finally, use always vegetables that are in season at the time. These are all tastefully themselves.
Real 'moetjes' are also there. The risk to a vegetarian diet is that you get too little in some important nutrients.Therefore careful with the intake of adequate:
• Proteins. Vegetable protein products include bombs with soy, quinoa, buckwheat and hemp seed. Protein (or protein) allows among others for muscle building and retention, and a feeling of fullness in the stomach, making you reduce the risk of snacking.
• Iron. Many green vegetables, such as spinach, broccoli, green beans contain a large amount of iron. Be sure that they have enough on the menu. Insured And causes iron deficiency fatigue, pale skin and poor condition.
• Vitamin B12. Vegans and vegetarians have an increased risk of low vitamin B12 levels, because this substance is mainly in animal products. This can lead to a reduced resistance and even anemia. Eat while vegetarian to lose weight so plenty of other animal products such as eggs and milk or take supplements .
• Nuts and seeds: contrary to popular belief, does a man need fat to be healthy and maintain your weight.This good, unsaturated fats might come from nuts and seeds. Furthermore there nuts packed protein, vitamins and antioxidants. Occasionally a hand (unroasted) nuts on his day is a good addition to a healthy diet.
Vegetarian weight loss is quite possible and may even be quite justified when considering the pitfalls. Is But like a diet with meat, you still need to make the right decisions. Fortunately, there is plenty to choose from in the area of fruit and vegetables. Should that ideal weight with the right balance and motivation with a vegetarian diet are therefore very well be achieved. Refer also to the top 10 best ways to lose weight .