1. Take inventory of the foods that you eat now and choose lower fat versions. Switch from whole milk to 2% or skim, use low fat cheese and try whole wheat low fat crackers. Even these small changes in the way that you eat can make a big difference.
2. To start with one of the best ways to lose weight fast is to drink plenty of water. It is really important that your body is fully hydrated at all times. It is unquestionably true that water can assist you to lose weight. If you have a good drink of water around 20 minutes before a meal you will eat less as a result of feeling full. Also the water will assist to flush toxins from your body. So try to acquire the habit of carrying a bottle of water about and taking regular drinks.
3. People who skip breakfast are more likely to be overweight. It is important to start your day with a healthy meal. Avoid donuts, bagels, and pastries. Instead, eat a bowl of oatmeal topped with fresh fruit. Try bananas for potassium, or raspberries for the antioxidants. Prepare a hard-boiled egg as well. Slice the egg and eat it with a piece of whole-grain toast. The protein from the egg and the complex carbohydrates from the toast and oatmeal will keep you feeling full and energetic all morning long. Finish off with a cup of black coffee or green tea.
4. Cut down on soft drinks - Soft drinks are your enemy when it comes to fat burning. These soft drinks contain toxins and acids which when consumed tend to acidify your digestive system. Your digestive system functions at an optimum level when it is slightly alkaline. That's why it is crucial that you avoid soft drinks, alcohols, colas, etc. It's better if you replace these drinks with water and fruit juices.
5. While it may be tempting to grab something from a fast food restaurant for a quick lunch, bringing your own lunch that is healthy and low fat is even better. Pack a healthy lunch and throw in some healthy snacks as well. If you bring raw veggies or low fat cheese with whole wheat crackers, you can snack on them between meals. A handful of almonds can be a quick pick me up when late afternoon rolls around and you start to feel fatigued.
6. Now you should eat about five small portions of food every day. Eating moderate portions at regular intervals will help remove cravings and you will not feel as though you are starving yourself. You must also make a habit of having the most nutritious meal first thing in the morning, doing this will allow you to burn off the calories during the rest of the day.
7. When you go out to eat, order your salad first with the dressing on the side. When you get your entrée, eat half and bring the rest home for lunch the following day. If you must have dessert, share it with someone so that you don't consume the whole thing yourself.
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com